Sunday 15 February 2015

Two Valentine Post By Ukalina Celine Opuwari To Her Man Via Instagram, Read Her Romatic Valentine Day Greeting



POST ONE::
"We have traveled to lots of places together and we still have more adventure up our sleeves.... I love how you wake up and create that special moment... How you take my mind away from all the stress, how you tell me how talented I am and that I can do much more, the funny way you say I love you.... How you laugh at me when I try to do more than myself... Lol! How you will agree to do some crazy things even when you don't like it... How you make my special dish and serve it with my favorite wine.... How you will just surprise me and clean my car by yourself... How you make me laugh.... How you love to dance with me first before anyone.... How you love to surprise me with gifts and make me watch movies even when I'm tired.... How you try to calm me when I'm loosing my temper and I'm not listening..... How you get mad at me and still send me a message that you love me.... You have given me enough to hold on to even though I'm sometimes too busy to see but I know in my heart you can give me the world..... You are the definition of my Valentine! Happy Val's day @icenweke Thank you for being you! Thank you for loving me this much! I pray for God to bless you and keep you and for my heart to always remember all the effort and for me to love you right! #seasonoflove #icenweke #Smoochie #valentine #love"


POST TWO::
When two passionate beings meet! A Virgo and a Libra... The quiet and the noisy.... Both dreamers.... Their bodies synchronize at the sound of music.... They fight to love.... Disagree to agree..... Both perfectionist in their work... Driven by the same goal.... Master Lee and Boogie Bee..... Both qualities compliment each other... My Smoochie... It's not about valentine because I know you do much more every other day and you have never held back rather you empty your soul to me... You are selfless and sacrificial.... Today like every other day I want to say a special thank you... I appreciate your understanding and how you push me to be the best.... One look at this picture one would know I trust you and I love you... People might not understand our battles or why we are the way we are but we understand where we are headed.... Happy Val's day and believe me @icenweke I will always be here for you.... #Smoochie #icenweke #nnamdi #thisistous #seasonoflove #powercouple #dancers #valentine


No comments: