Monday 9 February 2015

PETER HIGHSTARZ. FOUNDER, DANCERS ALIVE SPEAKS ABOUT HE’S #Irecommed INITIATIVE WHICH HAS NOT GONE UNNOTICED.



The issue of the building a business is very important to extends you should be ready you come up with new creative ideas which will take you business to next level until it gets to the top. Dancers Alive is not actually what I would call a new initiative but many will as it has been running, building for the past two years. I don’t know if its too early to say the this will be like the Bamboo story that is for those who know the short story but will sure be referring back to it in the near future which brings me to the #iRecommed initiative, like I said its all about building who one loves doing. My intention for Dancers Alive is really not to get to the top but to be a formidable accomplice to the dance industry in Nigeria. Thank you and God bless.





No comments: