Monday 26 January 2015

Peter Highstarz founder Dancers Alive speaks on his return to dance blogging and why he stopped in the first place.




Before I start, I must confess I missed dance blogging, it had become a part of me I never knew was still kicking. I decided to come back to dance blogging to fulfill the purpose of the existence of Dancers Alive, making the wonderful world know the energy, potential, creativity expressed from the dancers of the world. To be honest, stopping blogging wasn’t my plan but  the resources to get online activities running in the economy today is life draining and the activities of dancers are very limited but today it has truly grown to a standard to be commended. Four hundred plus days ago now seems to be a thing of the past as one can easily run dance activity with ease thanks to new technologies today the online activities has truly developed. I personally commend Linda Ikeji,  Naija Loaded, Bella Naija and all other blogger out there on a great job as I look forward to joining you guys at the top of the chain. 

No comments: